ACMP'S Members-Only Monthly Webinar
Title: PIVOT-Ability: Turn Change & Disruption into a Culture of Innovation & Resilience
Presenter: Adam Markel
Skill Level: Advanced (5+ years of Change Management Experience)
Track: Enterprise Capabilities and Leadership
Disruption is inevitable. If your organization is not prepared to manage and make the most of change - or clings to the status quo because of the perceived risk, your days may be numbered. This may sound extreme, but the reality is that 88% of the Fortune 500 companies from 1955 are no longer in business. Without a pivot-ready culture, businesses run the risk of mediocrity creeping in, which ultimately threatens an organization’s long term profits, and even its very survival.
We believe that constant and never ending innovation is the key to sustainable success. Our ability to reinvent and innovate - what Adam refers to as “PIVOT-Ability” – is critical to business longevity. Pivoting requires vision, agility, resilience and the ability to utilize change to its fullest.
Through a combination of foundational principles, case studies, stories and interactive exercises, Adam will initiate a conversation that helps your team:
- Embrace the law of small changes to increase productivity and operational longevity.
- Recognize the main cultural design flaw of “doing more with less” and pivot towards a high performance culture of self-care.
- Leverage a 4-part Resilience Regeneration system to build top-down and bottom-up resilience into your organization.
- Shift from an old paradigm success formula to one that encourages your team to reach new heights while learning from “great mistakes”.
- Breakthrough the fear of change and challenge “status quo” results.
Adam Markel is an international speaker, bestselling author and executive business mentor who works with organizations and individuals to create high performance strategies and resilient work cultures that lead teams forward in times of change. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam reinvented his own career path, becoming CEO of one of the largest business and personal growth training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. As a transformational speaker, Adam’s unique style combines practical business strategies with personal development insights to create a learning environment with lasting impact. Adam’s latest book is the bestselling PIVOT: The Art and Science of Reinventing Your Career and Life . Adam also hosts The Conscious PIVOT Podcast , where he shares his insights on pivoting in today's fast paced marketplace. Adam is currently the Chief Executive Officer of More Love Media, Inc., a company that works with individuals and organizations to build work cultures of greater inspiration, resilience and connection.
- How to enable your teams to not only embrace change, but utilize it effectively
- What “out of the box” really means and what it requires to implement
- How to build resilience into your organization for long-term growth
- How to prevent toxicity and turnover by aligning company goals with employee fulfillment and growth
Register on ACMP Global
Please contact ACMP Customer Service with any questions: